CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

Aubrie said the funniest thing last night I wanted to share. Yesterday, Alyssa played in a couple of softball games that had been rescheduled due to previous rain. At dinner, Aubrie asked me if all the players dressed up and wore make-up for the games. I looked at her funny and replied, "No, why do you ask that?" She said, "Because they were make-up games." I thought that was so cute. Cory and I had a good chuckle.

I have another story about Micah. Yesterday, I FINALLY finished painting Micah's bedroom. (I believe I started in April.) So last night we moved his bed in there. He was so excited to sleep in his new room. It was cute watching him get ready for bed. He brushed his teeth, said his prayer, found a night light. Everything was set when I left his room, or so I thought. He immediately followed me out. He didn't have the right pillow. Then he was hungry. So we found his pillow, he ate his nightly bowl of cereal, and brushed his teeth again. He said good night, asked me to keep his door open, and went into his room. Ten seconds later he came charging out of his room all mad and said, "Gosh, this room is boring! I sleeping in your room. Good Night!" I guess I need to hang up some decor. Hopefully it won't take me as long as it did to paint. Funny kid.

4 comments:

Cassie's Crew said...

This comment is for Makayla. I did this post all by myself. I am so proud of me. I called you for help, but your line was busy, so I figured out how to do it. Hooray for me.

A.J. and Ashley said...

Cassie I am so proud of you. Aubrie and Micah are so funny. Those stories made AJ and me laugh. Your kids are great. I need to come and see Micah's room. Maybe tomorrow after work?

Jenkins Family said...

Your kids are too funny!! I just love Aburs and Micah Moo. You are doing so good in the world of blog.

Joann said...

that is funny! I need to come and see Micah's room now that's its finished. I like your new blog background very cute.