CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Time to Catch-up

I know that I haven't done a post for a long time. This slide-show has a bunch of pictures that were taken on our trip to Orlando Florida. There will be more slide shows to come that have pictures from past holidays, and birthdays. I will try to get everyone caught -up! Enjoy!

P.S. You might want to turn down the music to the left to here the music to the slide show or vice-versa.
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

Jill said...

Lucky, trip looks like it was a lot of fun :) . Nice to see you blogging again. Looking forward to seeing everyone in CA.

Sarah said...

YAY, an update!!! How are you? It looks like you had so much fun on your trip. I'm jealous. When are we going to get together? Call me so we can plan lunch or something. :)

Megan Slider said...

Wow! A new post. I liked when you had seven or eight kids better.

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had fun and fit a lot in! Great slide show - you're so very talented!!!

Makayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.